Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Im moving to Michigan next month, and I need to provide proof of?

Just drive on your old license from your previous state. There is no rush. You have about thirty days to change your old license over to a Michigan license, but no one is keeping track of how many days you were in Michigan. Just wait until you get the electric bill in the mail. You will be okay, there is no need to worry about it. Just obey all the traffic laws. If you are from another country you must start obeying all of the traffic laws. America is not like India or China. Here you had better honor all traffic laws. Get the laws off the internet and learn them. So what if it takes a few extra days, no one is really going to care. So just relax.

Loading, please wait...