Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

What should I do if my house owner is not willing to return my?

Dont vacate the house before getting your security deposit if you do that then forget about your deposit. Send me a written notice for returning of deposit and ask for a penalty if he failed to repay you and there wont be any rental charges from that period onwards. Take security deposit either by bank transfer or pay order/banker's cheque or if you take cheque then dont vacate his house till cheque is cleared.

Loading, please wait...