Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

How do I get my flat vacated from my tenant who is living in my flat?

Firstly why did you allow anyone to stay without an Agreement? You should send him a legal notice asking to pay the arrears & vacate the premises within 15 or 30 days whatever suits you. If he still doesn't vacate then you need to file a police complaint and file a case in the civil court.

Loading, please wait...